When you visit New Generation Christian Center for the first time, you may have a few questions. We hope we can answer some of those questions now and make your visit to New Generation Christian Center enjoyable and meaningful!
Please feel free to call the church office at (816) 623-9900 weekdays for any questions or information. We hope you will visit us soon.
Where is New Generation Christian Center?
- The church is located at:
What are the services like?
- When you attend our Christian worship service on Sunday mornings at 10:00 a.m., you will find an order of worship with both clearly printed instructions and clear verbal instructions to facilitate your worship of God without needing to be anxious about doing anything personally embarrassing to you. Our worship service includes congregational singing, prayers, reading of the Bible, an inspirational message from the pastor, and a dedication of our tithes, talents and time.
- You will not be expected to do anything you do not feel comfortable doing.
- You will be surrounded by friendly people like yourself, eager to greet you, both as the worship begins, and following worship. No matter what region of the world you come from, you will experience a warm welcome.
Where do I park?
- There are parking spaces available surrounding the church. Handicap parking spaces are also available with handicap entrances.
Where do I go when I get there?
- There are greeters who can direct you to a Sunday school class or the Church Sanctuary. Ushers are available to assist you in finding a seat for worship.
Will I be singled out as a guest?
- You will be provided information about the church by a usher. You will be asked to stand to ensure you are identify by our usher who will give you a card for a special gift.
Will I be expected to give money?
- The ministries of New Generation Christian Center are supported by financial contributions of its members and guests, by their talents, time and services. A time for voluntary monetary contributions is offered during the worship service, if you would like to make a contribution.
Do you have a nursery?
- No, not at this time. We value our children! Children four years and older are invited to attend Children’s Church for constructive preschool training.
May I participate in communion?
- It is a strong conviction at New Generation Christian Center that anyone who knows Jesus Christ as his or her Lord and Savior should participate in communion regardless of church membership or denomination. Children are served at the discretion of their parents or accompanying adults.
What does your church believe?
- The members of New Generation Christian Church are committed to sharing the good news of salvation by grace in Jesus Christ. The Christian life begins with a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, not with “rules” or “religion.” We strive to provide a loving and caring family atmosphere where the love of Jesus Christ is felt and demonstrated. New Generation Christian Center encourages each person to grow in faith in Jesus Christ and to step up to a life of expectancy in God through the power of the Holy Spirit. Read more
How accessible is the church for physically challenged people?
- There is a ramp entrance on the side of the main entrances. This allows for easy access for those in wheelchairs or who have difficulty walking. Bathrooms are equipped with handicap accessibility.